Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wk 10: EOC What Channels Are You Going To Do To Get Your Product Noticed? (Fund. Of Advertising)


         I’m going to make my ad campaign differ from the rest. All Chips Ahoy! Competitors use the traditional kid friendly cartoon character. I’ve made the advertisement to be mainly visual, instead of choosing a face or character to promote my product. I’ve incorporated humor that applies to adults and adults only in this advertisement. “Most competing brands are of equal quality-that is, they are parity products of services. Effective advertising could persuade you that a particular brand is better or more appealing than the competition.” The route I chose to go down is somewhat provocative, and would make someone remember the ad. By making an ad like this separates it from the rest of its competitors. It sends a message to a older more mature viewer that a lot of other cookie companies fail to target.

No comments:

Post a Comment