Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Final Exam (Fund. Of Advertising)


                I am definitely leaving this class with more knowledge about advertising than when we started. I’ve learned how advertising works, and what it takes to make an advertisement successful. Advertising has taught me to look outside of the box when it comes to creativity. This class has taught me that communicating to inform customers about products and services goes beyond just promotion and a catchy tag line. I’ve learned how to determine strengths and weaknesses in advertisements when comparing products between competitive analyses. Digging deep into ethic’s and audiences, and knowing about the message you are trying to convey is key to setting your advertising aside from the rest. I’ve learned a lot from the wide amount of material we have gone over in the past eleven weeks. I’ve participated every week in reading, which helped a lot in gaining a better understanding of advertising, and how it affects me. My tweets, and blog entries are all in place, and I’ve yet to miss a day of class, there for I feel I deserve and A.

No comments:

Post a Comment