Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wk 10: EOC What Channels Are You Going To Do To Get Your Product Noticed (Fund. Of Advertising)


I am choosing to do a magazine advertisement for my product. I may shorten the same magazine advertisement to be able to fit on a taxi ad as well. Being that this ad campaign is targeted to an adult demographic, I am using adult humor to catch adult eyes. It requires a little thinking, but is pretty obvious if you are an adult. I’m creating the advertisements without the visual of the product. Chips Ahoy! is a well recognized brand for cookies that we see on a day to day basis. “Get your hands dirty, and indulge” is the slogan behind this whole ad campaign. The ad is going to give Chips Ahoy! more of an experience, which is why I choose to include nothing but the logo in the advertisement. It’s going to give off the impression that Chips Ahoy! cookies are more of a pleasure that adults can partake in, rather than just a snack. It will give the targeted audience the experience of pleasure when they indulge in a Chips Ahoy! cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment