Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Customer Service - EOC (Fund. Of Marketing)

When I was younger I used to go paintballing with friends almost every weekend. If you paintball you will know that it’s not very cheap. Every time you go out to play you have to buy new paint, and fill up your C02 tank. We would usually go to a near by hobby shop down the street to get our tanks filled. Another thing you know if you paintball is that it’s pretty common for people to scam you on refilling your tank. The guys that worked at the hobby shop usually filled our tanks half way and charged us the full price. One day when we were out playing and my tank had a bad leak and wouldn’t hold any air. At this time we had heard from another friend that a family owned army surplus store filled and fixed C02 tanks. I took my tank in to a nice old lady that ran the shop; she said my tank was leaking because the nozzle on the top was broken. I asked her how I had broken it so I would make sure not to do it again. She told me that I wasn’t to blame. The broken nozzle was a result from improperly filling the tank, who ever filled it last did a bad job and didn’t tell me. I asked her how much I would have to pay to replace it. She told me she would replace it for free just as long as we went back to her shop every time we needed our tanks filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment